More Than Three Decades of Pageantry
A Tradition Of Excellence.
Dedication To Community Service.
A Legacy For Tomorrow.
The Asian America Foundation presents the Miss Asian Global and Miss Asian America Pageant, the longest running Asian American pageant in the United States.
Asian America Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to the personal and professional growth of Asian American women. The success of the Pageant reflects the dedication of 200+ volunteers and the support of the community.
2019 - Current
Meet the Current Queens and Court
Photography by Jonathan Lee
- Stephanie Kim, Miss Asian Global & Miss Asian Media
- Melanie Wardhana, Miss Asian America & Miss Community Service
- Rachel Xu, Miss Asian Global 1st Princess & Miss Asian California
- Josie Li, Miss Asian Global 2nd Princess & Miss Asian San Francisco
- Sidney Siu, Miss Asian Global 3rd Princess, Miss Asian Talent, & Miss Asian Popularity
- Zaya Batmunkh, Miss Asian Best in Cultural Attire
- Hai Yen Nguyen, Miss Asian Congeniality
- Diana Chu, Miss Asian Scholastic Achievement
- Emmeline Ye, Miss Asian S.T.E.M. & Miss Asian Charity
- Emily Sun, Miss Asian Entrepreneur
- Nichol Lou, Miss Asian Photogenic
Sponsor: National Legal Associates
Sponsors: Ken Ho and Calvin Louie
Sponsor: SGDM, LLC
Sponsor: Sidney’s Family and Friends
Sponsor: Calvin Louie
Sponsor: Guno Sutiono
Sponsors: Chef Teriyaki and Caspian Auto Care
Sponsor: Savvy Racing