More Than Three Decades of Pageantry
A Tradition Of Excellence.
Dedication To Community Service.
A Legacy For Tomorrow.
The Asian America Foundation presents the Miss Asian Global and Miss Asian America Pageant, the longest running Asian American pageant in the United States.
Asian America Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to the personal and professional growth of Asian American women. The success of the Pageant reflects the dedication of 200+ volunteers and the support of the community.
Who will be our next Queen?
Meet the Delegates
Who do you want to win 2019 Miss Asian Charity?
With your donation, you can support your favorite delegate to win Miss Asian Charity. Proceeds will be donated to the Asian American Foundation to support women empowerment. Minimum donation is $1. You may donate as much and as many times you would like. Contest will end on August 8, 2019 at 11:59PM. Any additional donation after that time will not be counted.Donate
2018 - Current
Meet the Current Queen and Court
- Uchka Jimsee – Miss Asian Global
- Darae Jun – Miss Asian America*
- Aileen Bui –Miss Asian Global Second Princess, Miss Asian Best in Cultural Attire
- Kimberly Tom – Miss Asian San Francisco, Miss Asian Global Third Princess, Miss Asian Congeniality
- Haotian Deng – Miss Asian Talent
- Eranthe Mitome – Miss Asian Photogenic
- Vanessa Guo – Miss Asian Scholastic Achievement
- Lexy Anderson – Miss Asian S.T.E.M.
- Jaclyn Mariano – Miss Asian Community Service
- Sheila Sun – Miss Asian Entrepreneur, Miss Asian Imagine Talks
- Kathy Zhou – Miss Asian Social Media
*Update March 31: Darae Jun is crowned Miss Asian America. Miss Sophia Ng won the title of Miss Global and is not able to fulfill the duties of her reign. We wish both Queens continued success in their new roles.